<----CHR 14.7.07-----> WELCOME TO ELVIN KER CHUAN HAO BLOG
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3317981804659512953?origin\x3dhttp://chem-rulez86.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, September 15, 2007

Results



Today (14 Sept 2007) was quite a special day for me. I received my final results slip from NP. I got A for my IAP meaning that my GPA for my final semester is 4. I was so relieved and delighted. I felt relieved as my presentation was really a flop. Mr. Kyle Phua even said that my presentation was lousy. But I think my company evaluation and the final report eventually saved the day for me. My GPA for the six academic semesters barring the one that I deferred reads 3.8491, 3.8776, 4, 3.772, 3.2794 and 4. My graduating GPA stands at 3.7532. Not really sure whether the results will get me a place in the university. But my aim now is to quickly pray that my NS enlistment letter will arrive sooner rather than later. Better to complete NS sooner rather than later. I am 21 years old this year, I could ill afford any delay for the NS things as one physical condition deteriorates with age.

This week also mark the turning point of my time in the QA lab in Nalco. Things are starting to look brighter. I am finally settling better in the lab than in pervious weeks. It is week 5 of my contract work but I am looking forward to week 26 where my contract ends. I am looking forward to the 25 September as it means payday for me.

Today also received a message from Peijun. Apparently, news had spread to her that I had problems in the QA lab and I really thank her for the message.

Labels:



Elvin Ker 郭川豪 is here @ 14:19
__________________________________________________________________





**My Profile**




My Stats


-Loyal Liverpool Fan-

-jersey no.99

Photobucket

Ker Chuan Hao Elvin

郭川豪

24 February 1986

Age: 27

E-mail: Chem_rulez@hotmail.com

Born in the Year: Tiger

Photobucket

Horoscope:Pisces

Photobucket

School Attended

Ngee Ann Polytechnic
Diploma in Chemical Engineering (2004 - 2007)


Photobucket


Jurongville Secondary School (1999 - 2003)
GCE N & O Level


Photobucket

Fuhua Primary School (1993-1998)
PSLE


Photobucket

Favourite EPL club

Liverpool


Photobucket

Favourite Soccer Player

David James


Photobucket

Favourite Wrestler

The Undertaker


Photobucket

Favourite NBA team

New York Knicks


<Photobucket


~MY TARGET FOR THE REST OF 2013 (JULY - DEC)`-




1) Make god friends with incoming year 1
2) Get A Good GPA for the 7th Semester in CBC NTU (at least GPA 3.5)
3) Participate in more running events
4) Run 10 km under 1 hour 15 mins during AHM 10km run in september



~My Links`




Links