<----CHR 14.7.07-----> WELCOME TO ELVIN KER CHUAN HAO BLOG
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3317981804659512953?origin\x3dhttp://chem-rulez86.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, August 21, 2007

End of Attachment



My attachement had ended on 10 August 2007. The final report had been completed and pending for grading from the external examiner and Liason Officer(LO). Now preparing for the presentation on 27 August 2007. I would like to thanks all the staff from Nalco Pacific Pte Ltd Customer Analytical laboratory and other department for all their help and guidance througout my 5 month plus there. I will like to thanks all of them. Grace Eng, Veronica Ong, Yan Jun, Sook Mun, Noorjahan, Ivy Ng, Soon Leong, Lay See, Wang Miao, Chen Hui, Jenny, Zhong Zecheng, Zaf, Chun Hai, Kee, Serene Lim, Nadia and Akram. I would like to thanks for their help in one way or another for the past five month plus. It had been a wonderful time there. I have throughly enjoyed my stint there as an attachment student.
I will like to specially thanks my immediate supervisor Miss Grace Eng for her guidance and her help in my sucessful completion of my attacment. She is also instrumental in helping me get a contract job with the Nalco QA Laboratory while i wait for my NS enlistment letter. I am really grateful for all her help. I would also like to thank Nalco Pacific for giving me another opportunity to learn with another laboratory. My contract is for six months but i can resign before the duration with a month notice should I get my NS enlistment letter. I am really thankful to the company as they draft the contract in such a way that I am too tied down by the contract. I will definitely honour the contract should my NS enlistment letter do not arrive during the six months duration. Due to contract obligation, i was not supposed to disclose my exact salary openly or privately. But my salary is estimated to be in excess of 1.1 K per month after CPF deduction. Not too bad for a job that is 5 days work per week in my view considering the fact that I have yet to receive my diploma.

Labels:



Elvin Ker 郭川豪 is here @ 14:22
__________________________________________________________________





**My Profile**




My Stats


-Loyal Liverpool Fan-

-jersey no.99

Photobucket

Ker Chuan Hao Elvin

郭川豪

24 February 1986

Age: 27

E-mail: Chem_rulez@hotmail.com

Born in the Year: Tiger

Photobucket

Horoscope:Pisces

Photobucket

School Attended

Ngee Ann Polytechnic
Diploma in Chemical Engineering (2004 - 2007)


Photobucket


Jurongville Secondary School (1999 - 2003)
GCE N & O Level


Photobucket

Fuhua Primary School (1993-1998)
PSLE


Photobucket

Favourite EPL club

Liverpool


Photobucket

Favourite Soccer Player

David James


Photobucket

Favourite Wrestler

The Undertaker


Photobucket

Favourite NBA team

New York Knicks


<Photobucket


~MY TARGET FOR THE REST OF 2013 (JULY - DEC)`-




1) Make god friends with incoming year 1
2) Get A Good GPA for the 7th Semester in CBC NTU (at least GPA 3.5)
3) Participate in more running events
4) Run 10 km under 1 hour 15 mins during AHM 10km run in september



~My Links`




Links