went to NUS Raffles Hall
Yesterday went to NUS Raffles Hall to play street soccer. Jio-ed by weili. Played together with marvin, weili, kristian and kris friend.
We play again people from Raffles Hall including a few that i know. One of the raffles hall people playing was fence court friend Zhong Ming. I always feel that he is a very good player and somehow at fence court he normally did not perform to his max potential. Finally yesterday i think i really see what he can do at raffles hall. Maybe because it is like a home gtound to him. I saw the player that i expect zm to be. Together with Fang He i think they are both very good players and the prospects of playing against them at fence court frightens me.
We play again people from Raffles Hall including a few that i know. One of the raffles hall people playing was fence court friend Zhong Ming. I always feel that he is a very good player and somehow at fence court he normally did not perform to his max potential. Finally yesterday i think i really see what he can do at raffles hall. Maybe because it is like a home gtound to him. I saw the player that i expect zm to be. Together with Fang He i think they are both very good players and the prospects of playing against them at fence court frightens me.
__________________________________________________________________