end of a tough week
This week is the week 7 of NTU academic year 2013/2014 semester 2. It was a tough week as there was a midterm two days ago on Wednesday for CBC313 Organic Chemistry. Organic Chemistry had been a topic that i have struggle so badly in my 3 year plus in NTU. It had never failed to give me nightmares in the semester where there is organic chemistry involved. I really do hope that i will pass the first midterm, initial signs are good, prof tan went through the answer and i think i got more than halc correct, hopefully it is the case.
Then today, i have the fitst ever presentation to my group and my prof for my fyp. Having started the project under Dr Hajime Hirao in January, this is the first time i updated him and his post doc staff under him on the progress of my fyp project. I hope that he think my presentation is ok. I am aware that Dr Hajime will be giving the majority of my fyp mark so i do hope that he will give me a good mark, i just need a B for the fyp.
Then today, i have the fitst ever presentation to my group and my prof for my fyp. Having started the project under Dr Hajime Hirao in January, this is the first time i updated him and his post doc staff under him on the progress of my fyp project. I hope that he think my presentation is ok. I am aware that Dr Hajime will be giving the majority of my fyp mark so i do hope that he will give me a good mark, i just need a B for the fyp.
__________________________________________________________________