Difficult Decision
Currently i have a great group of friends that i called them "fence" court soccer buddies. They had been really awesome to me since i met them in may 2013. I really enjoyed playing with them in the street soccer court at Jurong East Street 13.
However they always want to play field soccer more often which my playing style and current physical conditions is not suited to. And i seriously lack the necessary experience to play field soccer.
I have hinted to them regarding my limited ability to play field soccer through carefully worded facebook status and watsapp message. But they keep thinking me as first choice. I think there is a couple of them who can be better than me among the team and make the no 1 spot theirs
What should i do now? Obviously i want to keep playing soccer with them but in the context of street soccer. What should i say when they ask me to play field soccer that would not destroy the friendship. They seriously are important to me because they really helped me to revive my soccer passion.
I don't think i will find another group of friends to play regular soccer if anything bad happens to my friendship with the fence court buddies
However they always want to play field soccer more often which my playing style and current physical conditions is not suited to. And i seriously lack the necessary experience to play field soccer.
I have hinted to them regarding my limited ability to play field soccer through carefully worded facebook status and watsapp message. But they keep thinking me as first choice. I think there is a couple of them who can be better than me among the team and make the no 1 spot theirs
What should i do now? Obviously i want to keep playing soccer with them but in the context of street soccer. What should i say when they ask me to play field soccer that would not destroy the friendship. They seriously are important to me because they really helped me to revive my soccer passion.
I don't think i will find another group of friends to play regular soccer if anything bad happens to my friendship with the fence court buddies
__________________________________________________________________