I decided to go NTU
At the second time of asking, i finally found courage to press the accept button to go NTU. I still remember in 2008, when i received the offer of a place in NTU for Material Engineering. I did not accept the place. reason being is that i choose that course because my group of poly friend choose the course and not because i am interested to study that course even though i can study from year 2. Back to 2010, I applied NTU again but this time i choose Chemistry and Biological Chemistry (CBC) because it is something that really interested me. And i also applied to go NUS. So after applying in late February, i waited for the letter of acceptance to come. NUS letter came first in first week of April and NTU letter came one week later. As expected, both NTU and NUS gave me my first choice which is Chem for NUS and CBC for NTU. thereafter, went to speak to various people for their experience in university. I am very lucky that there is a lot of people who are willing to share their experiences. I really wanted to thank CPT Teo WeiQi and CPT Adrian Lye especially for their sharing. Weiqi shares with me about the financial and study matter which i will benefit greatly in time to come. CPT Lye experience and encouragement is also helpful as he understand some of mine concern and advise accordingly.
__________________________________________________________________