Thank you for the support
This morning went for the Army half marathon.
Went for the 6km fun run.
This week had been a terrible week in office.
A lot of unhappy things happen but i would not go into details
But there is few positive taken out of this week.
One is that the past monday my CO gave me a watch.
I have start wearing the watch.
Another is that I realise that I have a wonderful group of people around me in my camp.
Especially most of the sgt in CIS, I must thank them all the support they give me the past week.
Sgt Eric, Sgt Kong, Sgt Stanley, Sgt Eugene, Sgt Teo, Sgt Abel, Sgt Jia an, Sgt Leslie, Sgt Darren, Sgt Ashley, Sgt Zhengjie and Sgt Ronnie. Thank you for all the help and encouragement.
The regular officer had also been great to me.
In conclusion, I will like to thank all that have helped me in one way or another next week.
Went for the 6km fun run.
This week had been a terrible week in office.
A lot of unhappy things happen but i would not go into details
But there is few positive taken out of this week.
One is that the past monday my CO gave me a watch.
I have start wearing the watch.
Another is that I realise that I have a wonderful group of people around me in my camp.
Especially most of the sgt in CIS, I must thank them all the support they give me the past week.
Sgt Eric, Sgt Kong, Sgt Stanley, Sgt Eugene, Sgt Teo, Sgt Abel, Sgt Jia an, Sgt Leslie, Sgt Darren, Sgt Ashley, Sgt Zhengjie and Sgt Ronnie. Thank you for all the help and encouragement.
The regular officer had also been great to me.
In conclusion, I will like to thank all that have helped me in one way or another next week.
Labels: My Life
__________________________________________________________________