<----CHR 14.7.07-----> WELCOME TO ELVIN KER CHUAN HAO BLOG
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3317981804659512953?origin\x3dhttp://chem-rulez86.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Smooth day at work



Monday (10/12/2007)

It was a good day at work as things went smoothly. I am luckily to avoid the Monday’s blues.

Tuesday (11/12/2007)

It was a fine day at work. I am happy that things had been going well at work for this week. Today had a planned trip to Party World cancelled as one of them pulled out at the last moment.

Soccer

Last weekend was a poor weekend for Liverpool. They fell 3-1 to Reading and lost their unbeaten league record. The only consolation is that Arsenal unbeaten league record this season was also ended when Middlesbrough beat them 2-1. Therefore there is no team in the league that is unbeaten thus season. For the champion league that is going to take place next morning. I am very confident that Liverpool is going to thrash Marseille 3-1. Liverpool must win this game to have any chance of progressing to the last 16 of the champion league. For the other group A match, I hope that Besiktas will spring a surprise and beat Porto 2-1 in Portugal.
For group B, I hope that Rosenborg will qualify alongside Chelsea. I really hope that Rosenborg go to Germany and held Schalke 04 to a draw. A draw will be enough for Rosenborg to progress regardless of the Chelsea-Valencia game. I think Rosenborg will draw 1-1 with Schalke. Chelsea-Valencia game will see Chelsea just edging out Valencia 1-0.
For group C, All the four teams are still within a shot of progressing to the last 16. I think Lazio will stun Real Madrid 1-0 in Madrid. I think Olympiakos will beat Bremen 2-0.

For the SEA games, I think Singapore Under 23 have a realistic chance of beating Thailand Under 23. I am now watching the match at Channel 5 and I think Singapore Under 23 perform quite well for the first 18 minutes.

Labels:



Elvin Ker 郭川豪 is here @ 13:03
__________________________________________________________________





**My Profile**




My Stats


-Loyal Liverpool Fan-

-jersey no.99

Photobucket

Ker Chuan Hao Elvin

郭川豪

24 February 1986

Age: 27

E-mail: Chem_rulez@hotmail.com

Born in the Year: Tiger

Photobucket

Horoscope:Pisces

Photobucket

School Attended

Ngee Ann Polytechnic
Diploma in Chemical Engineering (2004 - 2007)


Photobucket


Jurongville Secondary School (1999 - 2003)
GCE N & O Level


Photobucket

Fuhua Primary School (1993-1998)
PSLE


Photobucket

Favourite EPL club

Liverpool


Photobucket

Favourite Soccer Player

David James


Photobucket

Favourite Wrestler

The Undertaker


Photobucket

Favourite NBA team

New York Knicks


<Photobucket


~MY TARGET FOR THE REST OF 2013 (JULY - DEC)`-




1) Make god friends with incoming year 1
2) Get A Good GPA for the 7th Semester in CBC NTU (at least GPA 3.5)
3) Participate in more running events
4) Run 10 km under 1 hour 15 mins during AHM 10km run in september



~My Links`




Links