<----CHR 14.7.07-----> WELCOME TO ELVIN KER CHUAN HAO BLOG
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3317981804659512953?origin\x3dhttp://chem-rulez86.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, December 7, 2007

lst week of December









It had been a good month in November. Even though I had to work a lot of OT in the QA lab but the month seems to pass very fast. My last day in the QA lab is fast approaching. In one and a half month time (mid-January) I will be bidding the company goodbye. I had some good times in the company especially during my attachment time. Although my contract stint which started in August immediately after my attachment, did not really got off to a good start but things are looking better in the past month. I am really grateful to QA Chemist Sor Kim for all her guidance especially in the early days of my contract stint in the QA lab.

December got off to a really excellent start. I am really pre-occupied with things to do in the past weekend. I have got a new handphone (new line) on Saturday (DEC 1). The phone that I got is Sony Ericsson K810i. I will be sending out details of my new numbers next week. By the way, my current line is still active and I can still be contacted with my current line until at least late December.

Dec 2- Went to Singapore Expo. Went to hall 6 to get a 2GB memory stick for my new handphone. Saw an advertisement showing that the memory stick is selling at below the retail price. I got the stick for $58 which I still find the price rather steep. Not sure whether can trust the content of the advertisement. So if everyone thinks that I am paying over the odds for the stick, please tell me can? Above is some pictures taken at the Expo and at the Expo MRT station.



Labels:



Elvin Ker 郭川豪 is here @ 15:52
__________________________________________________________________





**My Profile**




My Stats


-Loyal Liverpool Fan-

-jersey no.99

Photobucket

Ker Chuan Hao Elvin

郭川豪

24 February 1986

Age: 27

E-mail: Chem_rulez@hotmail.com

Born in the Year: Tiger

Photobucket

Horoscope:Pisces

Photobucket

School Attended

Ngee Ann Polytechnic
Diploma in Chemical Engineering (2004 - 2007)


Photobucket


Jurongville Secondary School (1999 - 2003)
GCE N & O Level


Photobucket

Fuhua Primary School (1993-1998)
PSLE


Photobucket

Favourite EPL club

Liverpool


Photobucket

Favourite Soccer Player

David James


Photobucket

Favourite Wrestler

The Undertaker


Photobucket

Favourite NBA team

New York Knicks


<Photobucket


~MY TARGET FOR THE REST OF 2013 (JULY - DEC)`-




1) Make god friends with incoming year 1
2) Get A Good GPA for the 7th Semester in CBC NTU (at least GPA 3.5)
3) Participate in more running events
4) Run 10 km under 1 hour 15 mins during AHM 10km run in september



~My Links`




Links