EPL Preview
Portsmouth vs Tottenham Preview
Portsmouth is on a good run of form. They are fifth in the table just behind the big 4 of Arsenal, Manchester United, Chelsea and Liverpool. They are yet to be beaten at their Fratton Park home ground. They are up against a Tottenham side which has yet to register an away win this season. Therefore I think Portsmouth should win this game. 3-1 is my pick.
Birmingham vs Reading Preview
Birmingham is just one point and three spot away from the relegation zone, Reading are poor away from home this season. Reading has just collected one point from their seven away games. This is Alex McLeish first home game in charge. Birmingham should have no problem seeing off poor travelers Reading. 2-0 sounds just right.
Derby vs Middlesbrough Preview
Paul Jewell will also take charge of his first home game when Derby do battle with Middlesbrough. Derby are rock bottom in the league but Middlesbrough are no better themselves as they are just two places off the relegation zone. Middlesbrough come to this game on a high after they ended Arsenal unbeaten League record this season but I think Derby going to edge out Boro in this game. 2-1 will be the score.
West Ham United vs Everton Preview
Everton have just beaten West Ham United 2-1 at the same venue just a couple of days ago in the Carling Cup. Therefore West Ham is out for revenge. However, I see both sides canceling out each other. 1-1 draw will be my prediction.
Manchester City vs Bolton Preview
Manchester City has the best home record in the league. They are the only team in the league that has the 100% record at home. But I see them losing the 100% record. I foresee that Bolton revival under their new coach to continue. I pick Bolton to win 2-1.
Wigan vs Blackburn Preview
Wigan seem to have forgotten how to win a football game, Blackburn have just lost one away game this season. I see Wigan getting their act together with a win. 3-2 is my prediction.
Sunderland vs Aston Villa Preview
Sunderland should see off Aston Villa in this game. 2-1 is my prediction.
Fulham vs Newcastle
I see this game ending in a draw. 2-2 will be my prediction.
Portsmouth is on a good run of form. They are fifth in the table just behind the big 4 of Arsenal, Manchester United, Chelsea and Liverpool. They are yet to be beaten at their Fratton Park home ground. They are up against a Tottenham side which has yet to register an away win this season. Therefore I think Portsmouth should win this game. 3-1 is my pick.
Birmingham vs Reading Preview
Birmingham is just one point and three spot away from the relegation zone, Reading are poor away from home this season. Reading has just collected one point from their seven away games. This is Alex McLeish first home game in charge. Birmingham should have no problem seeing off poor travelers Reading. 2-0 sounds just right.
Derby vs Middlesbrough Preview
Paul Jewell will also take charge of his first home game when Derby do battle with Middlesbrough. Derby are rock bottom in the league but Middlesbrough are no better themselves as they are just two places off the relegation zone. Middlesbrough come to this game on a high after they ended Arsenal unbeaten League record this season but I think Derby going to edge out Boro in this game. 2-1 will be the score.
West Ham United vs Everton Preview
Everton have just beaten West Ham United 2-1 at the same venue just a couple of days ago in the Carling Cup. Therefore West Ham is out for revenge. However, I see both sides canceling out each other. 1-1 draw will be my prediction.
Manchester City vs Bolton Preview
Manchester City has the best home record in the league. They are the only team in the league that has the 100% record at home. But I see them losing the 100% record. I foresee that Bolton revival under their new coach to continue. I pick Bolton to win 2-1.
Wigan vs Blackburn Preview
Wigan seem to have forgotten how to win a football game, Blackburn have just lost one away game this season. I see Wigan getting their act together with a win. 3-2 is my prediction.
Sunderland vs Aston Villa Preview
Sunderland should see off Aston Villa in this game. 2-1 is my prediction.
Fulham vs Newcastle
I see this game ending in a draw. 2-2 will be my prediction.
Labels: Soccer Prediction
__________________________________________________________________