unknown
A lot of things happened since I last blogged. I do not know how to start. I am getting to do better in my job as a QA Lab Technician. I have been in the job for 2 months plus. How times flies. The workload is still heavy but has already get used to it.
I got my enlistment letter for NS and the date was 25 January 2008. It is a Friday and will be going to Tekong BMTC School 2. So 3 more month to the most dreaded day. Will be starting the countdown soon.
I got lucky in early October when I struck $60 for TOTO. It was the first time that I managed to win any sort of prize for TOTO. It is for 3 + 1 additional number. And it was a quick pick system 7 entry. I hope that the streak will continue. Tomorrow (Thursday) first prize is $2.8 million. So I will keep my finger crossed that I will get lucky. But the chance is one in 2.8 million. Haha.
In term of soccer, I am not so lucky. I did make money from Italian league match. I got lucky with the Milan-Empoli match where I backed the away side which is the underdog and Empoli pull off a stunning away victory. $12.5 for every dollar betted. That is quite a good deal. But yesterday, lost part of the profit when I wrongly backed Rangers and Kiev. Rangers were held and Man United Crushed Kiev. So today, I decided to buy Schalke 04 to stun Chelsea at Stamford bridge. I brought Schalke to win 1-0 and 2-1 which the odds at that time stood at $14 and $25 respectively. Liverpool is the team I supported but the odd offered does not really appeal to me. Liverpool is not a good team to bet on because of Benitez tinkering. I think Liverpool might win 1-0 in Istanbul. I took a very close look at the Milan-Donetsk game. I was really tempted to back Donetsk but in the end did not buy because the odds for the away win was too low for my liking. I was hoping the odds will shoot up from the starting $8 to around $10. However, the odds for an away win kept dropping and as at 11PM, an away win had drop to $5.25. Rosenborg-Valencia also makes not appeal, Valencia going to win by a single goal most probably. Marseille-Porto game will most likely to end up 0-0 or 1-1. Real Madrid will most likely beat Olympiakos but I do not think that the match will be a thrashing. Bremen-Lazio game should have 3 goals. Lazio should win 2-1 I forsee. Benfica-Celtic is another game that a draw is the likely outcome.
I got my enlistment letter for NS and the date was 25 January 2008. It is a Friday and will be going to Tekong BMTC School 2. So 3 more month to the most dreaded day. Will be starting the countdown soon.
I got lucky in early October when I struck $60 for TOTO. It was the first time that I managed to win any sort of prize for TOTO. It is for 3 + 1 additional number. And it was a quick pick system 7 entry. I hope that the streak will continue. Tomorrow (Thursday) first prize is $2.8 million. So I will keep my finger crossed that I will get lucky. But the chance is one in 2.8 million. Haha.
In term of soccer, I am not so lucky. I did make money from Italian league match. I got lucky with the Milan-Empoli match where I backed the away side which is the underdog and Empoli pull off a stunning away victory. $12.5 for every dollar betted. That is quite a good deal. But yesterday, lost part of the profit when I wrongly backed Rangers and Kiev. Rangers were held and Man United Crushed Kiev. So today, I decided to buy Schalke 04 to stun Chelsea at Stamford bridge. I brought Schalke to win 1-0 and 2-1 which the odds at that time stood at $14 and $25 respectively. Liverpool is the team I supported but the odd offered does not really appeal to me. Liverpool is not a good team to bet on because of Benitez tinkering. I think Liverpool might win 1-0 in Istanbul. I took a very close look at the Milan-Donetsk game. I was really tempted to back Donetsk but in the end did not buy because the odds for the away win was too low for my liking. I was hoping the odds will shoot up from the starting $8 to around $10. However, the odds for an away win kept dropping and as at 11PM, an away win had drop to $5.25. Rosenborg-Valencia also makes not appeal, Valencia going to win by a single goal most probably. Marseille-Porto game will most likely to end up 0-0 or 1-1. Real Madrid will most likely beat Olympiakos but I do not think that the match will be a thrashing. Bremen-Lazio game should have 3 goals. Lazio should win 2-1 I forsee. Benfica-Celtic is another game that a draw is the likely outcome.
Labels: Mixed
__________________________________________________________________