This week had been bad week in term of physical terms. I had this recurring pain in my knee joint and thigh area. I still cannot figure out how this pain came about. Tomorrow morning also see the start of the 2007-2008 Champion League group stage. The following is my prediction for the match that will be played tomorrow morning:
Real Madrid 3 Werder Bremen 1
Schalke 04 1 Valencia 3
Chelsea 4 Rosenborg 0
Olympiakos 1 Lyon 1
S Doonetsk 1 Celtic 1
Marseille 2 Besiktas 1
AC Milan 0 Benfica 1
FC Porto 0 Liverpool 2
I think both the Spanish team will prevail against German opposition for tomorrow morning match. Real Madrid should beat Bremen and Valencia can win Schalke. For the British team, I see Chelsea and Liverpool wining their game comfortably. Chelsea should have no problem beating Rosenborg by at least three goals. Liverpool should find their trip to Portugal a bit difficult but I see Liverpool winning the game. Meanwhile Porto league rival Benfica should create the shock of the round by beating reigning Champion League winner Milan. Milan had not the best of the start to the season by drawing two out of their opening three games, therefore I foresee that Benfica could nick a goal and create the upset.
Real Madrid 3 Werder Bremen 1
Schalke 04 1 Valencia 3
Chelsea 4 Rosenborg 0
Olympiakos 1 Lyon 1
S Doonetsk 1 Celtic 1
Marseille 2 Besiktas 1
AC Milan 0 Benfica 1
FC Porto 0 Liverpool 2
I think both the Spanish team will prevail against German opposition for tomorrow morning match. Real Madrid should beat Bremen and Valencia can win Schalke. For the British team, I see Chelsea and Liverpool wining their game comfortably. Chelsea should have no problem beating Rosenborg by at least three goals. Liverpool should find their trip to Portugal a bit difficult but I see Liverpool winning the game. Meanwhile Porto league rival Benfica should create the shock of the round by beating reigning Champion League winner Milan. Milan had not the best of the start to the season by drawing two out of their opening three games, therefore I foresee that Benfica could nick a goal and create the upset.
Labels: Soccer Prediction
__________________________________________________________________