<----CHR 14.7.07-----> WELCOME TO ELVIN KER CHUAN HAO BLOG
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3317981804659512953?origin\x3dhttp://chem-rulez86.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, May 16, 2007

15 May 2007



It is week 12 of my IAP and the deadline of the interim report is near. I receive a letter from CPF that notify me that I had been awarded $200 of GST credits which will be credited to my bank account on 1 July 2007. Of course being typical kiasu Singaporean, I have already sign-up for the GST credit using ATM today. Today, I was pleased that the company that I am attached to have employed an extra staff on a short-term contract. It is definitely welcome news for the whole CA lab staff as I seriously felt that the lab is seriously under-staff. The whole water lab was quite relieved by the extra pair of hand. She is a former attachment student in the CA lab and a senior of mine who graduated with a diploma in CE in 2005. She is currently in her second year of her studies in university. She is now having her semester break so she wanted to work which I suppose. And this few days I was going through the test that I have learnt and done for the past 12 weeks because of the interim report. The tests included pH, conductivity, APT-HS, APT-P, Transport-plus, silica high, silica low, sulfate, sulfide, nitrite, color, turbidity, COD, chlorine-free, Elimin-ox and resin analysis. The past week, one of my supervisor by the name of Veronica taught me to run new test that includes Tradsar and Flaming Amine. Now I am hoping to learn how to run the ALK_O, ALK_M and ALK_P, Total Suspended Solids (TSS) and Total Dissolved Solid (TDS) and manual chloride titration from Yan Jun. I am also hoping to learn how to run BOD, oil and grease test soon. It is always good to learn new thing but time is not on my side.

Labels:



Elvin Ker 郭川豪 is here @ 12:08
__________________________________________________________________





**My Profile**




My Stats


-Loyal Liverpool Fan-

-jersey no.99

Photobucket

Ker Chuan Hao Elvin

郭川豪

24 February 1986

Age: 27

E-mail: Chem_rulez@hotmail.com

Born in the Year: Tiger

Photobucket

Horoscope:Pisces

Photobucket

School Attended

Ngee Ann Polytechnic
Diploma in Chemical Engineering (2004 - 2007)


Photobucket


Jurongville Secondary School (1999 - 2003)
GCE N & O Level


Photobucket

Fuhua Primary School (1993-1998)
PSLE


Photobucket

Favourite EPL club

Liverpool


Photobucket

Favourite Soccer Player

David James


Photobucket

Favourite Wrestler

The Undertaker


Photobucket

Favourite NBA team

New York Knicks


<Photobucket


~MY TARGET FOR THE REST OF 2013 (JULY - DEC)`-




1) Make god friends with incoming year 1
2) Get A Good GPA for the 7th Semester in CBC NTU (at least GPA 3.5)
3) Participate in more running events
4) Run 10 km under 1 hour 15 mins during AHM 10km run in september



~My Links`




Links