Soccer Prediction
Today I am going to make certain prediction for the Saturday match for the different European league. First of course is the EPL.
Tottenham vs Arsenal
A north London derby and probably the match of the week. Tottenham are winless in their last three league games after their 3-1 win against Watford. Arsenal on the other hand had won their last two home game against Bolton and Manchester City. But Arsenal had not won an away game in the league since their 2-0 success at Blackburn five away games ago. Their last four away games in the league read draw-lose-lose-draw against Middlesbrough, Everton, Liverpool and Newcastle. I don’t see Tottenham winning the game, I see this game being played out to an entertaining 2-2 draw. This London derby is know for high scoring. Most notably the 5-4 Arsenal win at White Hart Lane in the 04/05 season. I will take A-D in the half-time/Full time-double.
Liverpool vs Wigan
As a Liverpool fan, I think there is only one outcome in this match. It is going to be a home win. But by how much? I think the game will end 3-0 in Liverpool’s favor. Wigan are my favorite team that will be relegated alongside the likes of Sheffield United, West Ham United, Watford. I think three of these four team will be relegated at the season end. Wigan had not won in their last five matches after their 1-0 success at the City of Manchester Stadium against Manchester City. Therefore Wigan will leave Anfield empty-handed and get stucked in the relegation dog-fight should Charlton defeat Sheffield United.
Charlton vs Sheffield United
A relegation six-pointer is the way to describe this match. Sheffield United is two points and a place ahead of Charlton in the league. Neither team can afford to lose this match. Charlton had won their three of their last four games at The Valley. Sheffield United on the other hand is on a seven game losing streak away from home in the league. They had yet to win an away game in the league in the year 2007, had won just once away from home this season but they are on a high after their emphatic 3-0 win at home against West Ham. That result lifts them above Charlton and out of the dreaded relegation zone temporarily. But I predicted that Charlton will defeat Sheffield United 2-0 to leapfrog the opponent in the league table.
Bolton vs Reading
I believe that Bolton is virtually assured of a spot in the UEFA Cup next season but Reading is still in the hunt for a place in the UEFA cup next season. But Bolton is strong at home. Reading win against Fulham snap a six game winless streak. So 1-0 home win will be my call.
Watford vs Manchester City
Watford is doomed. Their relegation from the league will be confirm if they lose this match. Manchester City had won two of their last three away match but Watford notched up an impressive 4-2 victory over Portsmouth in their last match at the Vicarage Road home. But the 4-1 FA Cup defeat had sent them back down to the harsh reality. I foresee that Manchester City to seal Watford relegation fate by winning 2-1 to notch up their three victory out of their last four road game.
West Ham United vs Everton
West Ham have give them a fighting chance of avoiding the relegation zone in recent weeks scoring impressive win over the likes of Blackburn, Middlesbrough and Arsenal. Their win against Arsenal is impressive as they become the first side in the league to defeat Arsenal at the Emirates. But back to back losses to Sheffield United and Chelsea had brought them back to hell. Everton had drawn all of their last three away games 1-1. I think West Ham United will make the relegation fight more interesting by beating Everton 2-0.
Fulham vs Blackburn.
Fulham had just sacked Chris Coleman. Northern Ireland manager Sanchez had put in as interim boss. His first game saw his Fulham being defeated 1-0 at Reading. But I still believe that Fulham will not get relegated. They will win this game by 2-1.
Manchester United vs Middlesbrough
The leader versus the 14th place team. Middlesbrough had won just once in the league away from home this season and have not won an away game this season. Manchester United had defensive problem in recent weeks. Therefore I think Middlesbrough will score in this game. I see this game as a potential banana skin for the leader. Middlesbrough to win 2-1 at Old Trafford.
Now to the Spanish League
The match of the weekend in Spain is without doubt the match between Real Madrid and Valencia. I see this match as potential title decider as I do not see Barcelona wining the La Liga title this season. I think Valencia will edge out Real by 1-0. The other Spanish match on Saturday night sees Real Sociedad takes on Atletico Madrid. Real Sociedad had given themselves some hopes of beating the drop with two wins out of their last three league game while Atletico Madrid beat another team in the relegation Levante last week. But with Atletico still within three points off a champion league spot, they might want to win this match. But the relegation prospect might propel Sociedad to beat Atletico Madrid. I think the score will be 2-1 to Real Sociedad.
Now to the Italian League.Two matches on Saturday. My prediction for the two matches are as follows:
Sampdoria 2 Messina 0
AC Milan 1 Cagliari 1
German league prediction:
Bayer Leverkusen 0 Nuremberg 1
Eintracht Frankfurt 2 Vfl Bochum 1
Hertha Berlin 0 Borussia Dortmund 2
Schalke 04 1 Energie Cottbus 1
Stuttgart 3 Bayern Munich 1
Vfl Wolfsburg 1 Bielefeld 0
Tottenham vs Arsenal
A north London derby and probably the match of the week. Tottenham are winless in their last three league games after their 3-1 win against Watford. Arsenal on the other hand had won their last two home game against Bolton and Manchester City. But Arsenal had not won an away game in the league since their 2-0 success at Blackburn five away games ago. Their last four away games in the league read draw-lose-lose-draw against Middlesbrough, Everton, Liverpool and Newcastle. I don’t see Tottenham winning the game, I see this game being played out to an entertaining 2-2 draw. This London derby is know for high scoring. Most notably the 5-4 Arsenal win at White Hart Lane in the 04/05 season. I will take A-D in the half-time/Full time-double.
Liverpool vs Wigan
As a Liverpool fan, I think there is only one outcome in this match. It is going to be a home win. But by how much? I think the game will end 3-0 in Liverpool’s favor. Wigan are my favorite team that will be relegated alongside the likes of Sheffield United, West Ham United, Watford. I think three of these four team will be relegated at the season end. Wigan had not won in their last five matches after their 1-0 success at the City of Manchester Stadium against Manchester City. Therefore Wigan will leave Anfield empty-handed and get stucked in the relegation dog-fight should Charlton defeat Sheffield United.
Charlton vs Sheffield United
A relegation six-pointer is the way to describe this match. Sheffield United is two points and a place ahead of Charlton in the league. Neither team can afford to lose this match. Charlton had won their three of their last four games at The Valley. Sheffield United on the other hand is on a seven game losing streak away from home in the league. They had yet to win an away game in the league in the year 2007, had won just once away from home this season but they are on a high after their emphatic 3-0 win at home against West Ham. That result lifts them above Charlton and out of the dreaded relegation zone temporarily. But I predicted that Charlton will defeat Sheffield United 2-0 to leapfrog the opponent in the league table.
Bolton vs Reading
I believe that Bolton is virtually assured of a spot in the UEFA Cup next season but Reading is still in the hunt for a place in the UEFA cup next season. But Bolton is strong at home. Reading win against Fulham snap a six game winless streak. So 1-0 home win will be my call.
Watford vs Manchester City
Watford is doomed. Their relegation from the league will be confirm if they lose this match. Manchester City had won two of their last three away match but Watford notched up an impressive 4-2 victory over Portsmouth in their last match at the Vicarage Road home. But the 4-1 FA Cup defeat had sent them back down to the harsh reality. I foresee that Manchester City to seal Watford relegation fate by winning 2-1 to notch up their three victory out of their last four road game.
West Ham United vs Everton
West Ham have give them a fighting chance of avoiding the relegation zone in recent weeks scoring impressive win over the likes of Blackburn, Middlesbrough and Arsenal. Their win against Arsenal is impressive as they become the first side in the league to defeat Arsenal at the Emirates. But back to back losses to Sheffield United and Chelsea had brought them back to hell. Everton had drawn all of their last three away games 1-1. I think West Ham United will make the relegation fight more interesting by beating Everton 2-0.
Fulham vs Blackburn.
Fulham had just sacked Chris Coleman. Northern Ireland manager Sanchez had put in as interim boss. His first game saw his Fulham being defeated 1-0 at Reading. But I still believe that Fulham will not get relegated. They will win this game by 2-1.
Manchester United vs Middlesbrough
The leader versus the 14th place team. Middlesbrough had won just once in the league away from home this season and have not won an away game this season. Manchester United had defensive problem in recent weeks. Therefore I think Middlesbrough will score in this game. I see this game as a potential banana skin for the leader. Middlesbrough to win 2-1 at Old Trafford.
Now to the Spanish League
The match of the weekend in Spain is without doubt the match between Real Madrid and Valencia. I see this match as potential title decider as I do not see Barcelona wining the La Liga title this season. I think Valencia will edge out Real by 1-0. The other Spanish match on Saturday night sees Real Sociedad takes on Atletico Madrid. Real Sociedad had given themselves some hopes of beating the drop with two wins out of their last three league game while Atletico Madrid beat another team in the relegation Levante last week. But with Atletico still within three points off a champion league spot, they might want to win this match. But the relegation prospect might propel Sociedad to beat Atletico Madrid. I think the score will be 2-1 to Real Sociedad.
Now to the Italian League.Two matches on Saturday. My prediction for the two matches are as follows:
Sampdoria 2 Messina 0
AC Milan 1 Cagliari 1
German league prediction:
Bayer Leverkusen 0 Nuremberg 1
Eintracht Frankfurt 2 Vfl Bochum 1
Hertha Berlin 0 Borussia Dortmund 2
Schalke 04 1 Energie Cottbus 1
Stuttgart 3 Bayern Munich 1
Vfl Wolfsburg 1 Bielefeld 0
Labels: Soccer Prediction
__________________________________________________________________