<----CHR 14.7.07-----> WELCOME TO ELVIN KER CHUAN HAO BLOG
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3317981804659512953?origin\x3dhttp://chem-rulez86.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, November 6, 2006

**Stress**



3 weeks of the semester has past and I am feeling quite stress up already. PCON, UOP, PED, ICP, CEL3.1, WISP, PCT are giving me nightmares for the past three weeks.

PCON- known as Process Control and Instrumentation. It is well-known for being the killer module for this level. Keep seeing stars during PCON lecture. Friday (3/11) lecture on transfer function had me seeing stars for the whole lecture. Must start figuring out the essential of the module soon in order to do well for PCON.

UOP- Unit operation in chemical engineering. I think I am following quite well for the lecture. I think the UOP lecturer Mr. Mirko Stoll is doing a pretty good job in teaching the module thus far.

PED- Process Engineering Design. I have no clue whatsoever on how to do the FYP. Can anyone guide me in my FYP?

ICP- Industrial Chemical Processes. This module is very theoretical. Need a lot of memory work. I think I will struggle in this module. Miss Jodie is doing a fine job thus far when delivering the lecture.

CEL3.1- Chemical Engineering Lab 3. Everything is not going smoothly for this module.

WISP, PCT- IS module,Nothing much to talk about.


Elvin Ker 郭川豪 is here @ 15:53
__________________________________________________________________





**My Profile**




My Stats


-Loyal Liverpool Fan-

-jersey no.99

Photobucket

Ker Chuan Hao Elvin

郭川豪

24 February 1986

Age: 27

E-mail: Chem_rulez@hotmail.com

Born in the Year: Tiger

Photobucket

Horoscope:Pisces

Photobucket

School Attended

Ngee Ann Polytechnic
Diploma in Chemical Engineering (2004 - 2007)


Photobucket


Jurongville Secondary School (1999 - 2003)
GCE N & O Level


Photobucket

Fuhua Primary School (1993-1998)
PSLE


Photobucket

Favourite EPL club

Liverpool


Photobucket

Favourite Soccer Player

David James


Photobucket

Favourite Wrestler

The Undertaker


Photobucket

Favourite NBA team

New York Knicks


<Photobucket


~MY TARGET FOR THE REST OF 2013 (JULY - DEC)`-




1) Make god friends with incoming year 1
2) Get A Good GPA for the 7th Semester in CBC NTU (at least GPA 3.5)
3) Participate in more running events
4) Run 10 km under 1 hour 15 mins during AHM 10km run in september



~My Links`




Links