<----CHR 14.7.07-----> WELCOME TO ELVIN KER CHUAN HAO BLOG
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3317981804659512953?origin\x3dhttp://chem-rulez86.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, November 8, 2006

**Fuming**



Monday was a horrible day for me. Have a WISP presentation on Monday. Only received the slides at around eleven am when the presentation is at one. So stunning. Ming Chuen was so angry with that stunner on Monday. The problem is caused by a person in my WISP group. She does stun lor. When ask whether she had sent the slides to other group member, her reply was something like that. I am lazy to send them and Oh, there is problem opening my e-mail. Excuses after excuses. Oh by the way, her name is Rachel. In the end, we had a very lousy presentation. I am still fuming right till now. Then had ping-pong session at the afternoon after the WISP lesson. Play ping-pong for a while with Ronnie. I lost both the match against Ronnie when we kept the score. I was impressed by the entertainment value bought by the match between Guan Heng and Boon Tom. Their match is really entertaining and funny.
Recently, there are two cases of accident involving the escalator. I feel for the victims involved in the mishaps. I had nothing for sympathy for what they have gone through especially since they are so young. But I have nothing but criticism for their parents. They should have hold on to their kids when they are on the escalators. They are notices after notices at every escalator to keep an eye and hold on their kids when using an escalator. But they do not heed the notices and they pay the price. They can take legal action against the mall and whoever they think is at fault. But what they do can only divert the attention temporally because the primary fault lies with themselves. It is negligence on their part that causes such unfortunate incident from happening. Instead of blaming themselves for not keeping their eyes on their child, they keep putting the blame on others. It really speaks volume about their sense of responsibility. I really hope the victims will recover from this incident soon. I wish them well for the future.


Elvin Ker 郭川豪 is here @ 13:57
__________________________________________________________________





**My Profile**




My Stats


-Loyal Liverpool Fan-

-jersey no.99

Photobucket

Ker Chuan Hao Elvin

郭川豪

24 February 1986

Age: 27

E-mail: Chem_rulez@hotmail.com

Born in the Year: Tiger

Photobucket

Horoscope:Pisces

Photobucket

School Attended

Ngee Ann Polytechnic
Diploma in Chemical Engineering (2004 - 2007)


Photobucket


Jurongville Secondary School (1999 - 2003)
GCE N & O Level


Photobucket

Fuhua Primary School (1993-1998)
PSLE


Photobucket

Favourite EPL club

Liverpool


Photobucket

Favourite Soccer Player

David James


Photobucket

Favourite Wrestler

The Undertaker


Photobucket

Favourite NBA team

New York Knicks


<Photobucket


~MY TARGET FOR THE REST OF 2013 (JULY - DEC)`-




1) Make god friends with incoming year 1
2) Get A Good GPA for the 7th Semester in CBC NTU (at least GPA 3.5)
3) Participate in more running events
4) Run 10 km under 1 hour 15 mins during AHM 10km run in september



~My Links`




Links