<----CHR 14.7.07-----> WELCOME TO ELVIN KER CHUAN HAO BLOG
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3317981804659512953?origin\x3dhttp://chem-rulez86.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, October 30, 2006

**Special Friday**



Friday (29/10), reach school around 7.30am. I was quite a special day because it was the first time I had meal with some of my new classmates in 3A06. Had PED class at 8am. The class suppose to hand up the schedule of milestone for the PED project. So went to school slightly earlier to put the finishing touch to the schedule of milestone. Then I had a quick breakfast at SIM canteen with Bernard Tan and Tze Hian before PCON lecture starts at 10. After PCON Lecture ended at 12, Bernard and I then headed straight to the sports hall for some ping-pong action. We played for a while then Ronnie, Wenkai and Guan Heng came and played on the next table. I was playing with Bernard while Ronnie was playing with Guan Heng. Then after a while, we swoop the playing partner. Bernard was challenged by Wenkai while I went to the next table to play with Ronnie. After a while, I played ping-pong with Wenkai. Ming Chuen then came and I take a much needed breather. Then Ronnie, WenKai and Guan Heng stop playing ping-pong upon the arrival of Tom. They supposed to meet for running session at the track next to the sports hall. Actually I was planning to run with Bernard after the ping-pong but Bernard never wears shoes that day because I never tell him in advance. So after overhearing that they plan to run, I decided to pretend to walk to the spectator stands and waited for them to ask me to join them in their run. So after they ask, I find no reason not to run with them. I always enjoyed running long-distance with friends because I think that your friends will motivated to run a bit faster and I am less motivated to run a longer distance when I am running alone. I ran for about eight laps which is around 3.2km. Although I did not run at the speed I wanted, I still manage to run beyond the 2.4km mark so was quite pleased. I have to take things slowly or not wait injured then got problem. By the way, I was really impressed by the speed of Wenkai. I think he is really fast. After the run they went to do some pull-up. After that they went to gym. After having been in NGEE ANN POLYTECHNIC for six semesters now, I am quite ashamed to say that this is the first time that I actually went to make use of the facilities in NP gym. This is the second time that I actually went to a gym and make use of the facilities in a gym in my twenty years as a human. The only other gym I have ever gone to is the gym located inside the Jurong East Stadium quite a number of years ago. Then after the gym I went for dinner with Ronnie, Wenkai, Guan Heng and Tom. It is the first time that I had meal with them. Upon reaching home, I slept quite early as I was too tired. Saturday, nothing much happened. Went for a run at around 8pm, I am really pleased that my fitness is slowly getting better. It is always pleasing that when something that you have put your heart on doing is going smoothly.


Elvin Ker 郭川豪 is here @ 15:43
__________________________________________________________________





**My Profile**




My Stats


-Loyal Liverpool Fan-

-jersey no.99

Photobucket

Ker Chuan Hao Elvin

郭川豪

24 February 1986

Age: 27

E-mail: Chem_rulez@hotmail.com

Born in the Year: Tiger

Photobucket

Horoscope:Pisces

Photobucket

School Attended

Ngee Ann Polytechnic
Diploma in Chemical Engineering (2004 - 2007)


Photobucket


Jurongville Secondary School (1999 - 2003)
GCE N & O Level


Photobucket

Fuhua Primary School (1993-1998)
PSLE


Photobucket

Favourite EPL club

Liverpool


Photobucket

Favourite Soccer Player

David James


Photobucket

Favourite Wrestler

The Undertaker


Photobucket

Favourite NBA team

New York Knicks


<Photobucket


~MY TARGET FOR THE REST OF 2013 (JULY - DEC)`-




1) Make god friends with incoming year 1
2) Get A Good GPA for the 7th Semester in CBC NTU (at least GPA 3.5)
3) Participate in more running events
4) Run 10 km under 1 hour 15 mins during AHM 10km run in september



~My Links`




Links