<----CHR 14.7.07-----> WELCOME TO ELVIN KER CHUAN HAO BLOG
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3317981804659512953?origin\x3dhttp://chem-rulez86.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, October 6, 2006

**HUNGRY FOR MORE SOCCER ACTION**



Today, there are a lot of things in my mind which I would like to share. First is regarding playing soccer. For this part I really need to apologize to those who have played soccer with me two day ago and two Friday ago. I make a lot of mistakes when playing soccer. I still remember one very stupid mistake when I throw the ball straight to Bernard Lim (that match he is in the opposite side) and he shoot the ball past me. How on earth I make such mistake. I still really cannot figure out why I am still making such stupid mistake. To be frank, when I played two Friday ago with Bing Hui they all, I was trying to test myself how much I still want to play and love soccer. I have not played soccer for about one year before that Friday. For the whole afternoon, my mind was not focused. Then came the turning point, the very moment that goes a long way to convince me that I am still hunger and still wanted to play soccer. That moment came in the last match of the soccer session two Friday ago. I really need to thank Lionel because it was his shot that went past me into the goal that really ignite my desire to play soccer again. For the afternoon, I felt absolutely nothing when any goal went past me. Up to that moment, I was really undecided whether I still want to play soccer or not. That moment is really the turning point. I try to dive to reach to save Lionel shot but failed to reach it. But the important point is that I have found my passion and spirit back at that very moment. The desire to save any shot that comes my way, the spirit that was sorely lacking the whole afternoon. I had finally found them. Thank you, Lionel. Although afterwards my thigh cramped, I can feel that I cannot wait for any session of soccer with them. Second thing that run through my mind now is the away form of my favorite team, Liverpool. They cannot seem to win away from Anfield. I hope they will break their barren away form sooner. I also hope that Benitez will not keep making many changes to his team from one match to another. This will disrupt any rhythm and understanding the team might have. And stop playing Steven Gerrard on the wings; he is at his best when he operates at the heart of Liverpool midfield. That is the position where he still be played more often if Liverpool want to win any silverware this season.


Elvin Ker 郭川豪 is here @ 11:18
__________________________________________________________________





**My Profile**




My Stats


-Loyal Liverpool Fan-

-jersey no.99

Photobucket

Ker Chuan Hao Elvin

郭川豪

24 February 1986

Age: 27

E-mail: Chem_rulez@hotmail.com

Born in the Year: Tiger

Photobucket

Horoscope:Pisces

Photobucket

School Attended

Ngee Ann Polytechnic
Diploma in Chemical Engineering (2004 - 2007)


Photobucket


Jurongville Secondary School (1999 - 2003)
GCE N & O Level


Photobucket

Fuhua Primary School (1993-1998)
PSLE


Photobucket

Favourite EPL club

Liverpool


Photobucket

Favourite Soccer Player

David James


Photobucket

Favourite Wrestler

The Undertaker


Photobucket

Favourite NBA team

New York Knicks


<Photobucket


~MY TARGET FOR THE REST OF 2013 (JULY - DEC)`-




1) Make god friends with incoming year 1
2) Get A Good GPA for the 7th Semester in CBC NTU (at least GPA 3.5)
3) Participate in more running events
4) Run 10 km under 1 hour 15 mins during AHM 10km run in september



~My Links`




Links