<----CHR 14.7.07-----> WELCOME TO ELVIN KER CHUAN HAO BLOG
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3317981804659512953?origin\x3dhttp://chem-rulez86.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, October 6, 2006

**Frustation**



Yesterday was a good day for me as I had already stated in my pervious post. But one unfortunate incident happen that some what spoilt my day. It involved one of my classmates by the name of Joseph Tay. The following are abstract from his message to Ming Chuen which the content makes me very upset. Elvin again.. must be. Always say this.. they so poor mei.. as if I so rich. I where got blame. I mean: the word he treat I go. Elvin will say one.. Because that was his line.. The above message was sent by Joseph to Ming Chuen after his approach to go out with Ming Chuen was snubbed by Ming Chuen. I only got this to say, if someone does not want to go out with you so be it. That does not mean that you can anyhow point fingers and put the blame at anyone. But I would not mind you point the finger at me. Because it was me who does not want to appaer in our outing. What I suggest to you is to have a face-face confrontation with me. I will definitely explain to you in detail why you are snubed but definitely the tone will not be nice. WHY THE HELL DID GO MING CHUEN HOUSE AND CREATE A SCENE AT HIS HOUSE. His mum just went for operation and is still recupearting. I just do not see how RIGHT are you to disturb his mum when his mum is resting. I felt like giving you a tight slap this very moment. What happened yesterday was not Ming Chuen fault. IT IS ALL YOURS. THERE WAS NO MISCOMMUNICATION ON MING CHUEN PART WHEN HE TELLS US OF YOUR PLAN. WE JUST DO NOT WANT TO GO OUT WITH YOU. AND LET ME SAY THIS, FRIENDS DO NOT GO ANOTHER FRIENDS HOUSE AND TELL HIS MOTHER ALL SORT OF NONSENSE. IF MING CHUN MOTHER THINKS THAT YESTERDAY THE FAULT LIES WITH MING CHUEN, I WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU. I question you on the way you trated your fellow classmates. GOING TO FRIENDS HOUSE AND DISTURB YOUR FRIENDS AND HIS FAMILY MEMBERS WHEN YOUR FRIENDS JUST DO NOT WANT TO SEE YOU IS NOT THE WAY TO KEEP A FRIENDSHIP GOING. I still cannot comprehend why Joseph still cannot figure why some of his classmates had been distancing themselves from him. The reason was very clear. It was a result of semesters of tolerating and giving in to him that brought much frustration and the relevant parties felt that enough is enough. What goes around comes around. Joseph, cannot you see that we have no intention of going out with you yesterday. The part which pisses us off is that you keep on changing the place you want to go. From K-box to ping-pong to mahjong. If you cannot make up your mind before asking then do not ask. You are wasting the time of all the people involve. And Joseph to rub salt into your wounds, we ended up going to K-box to sing without you. Joseph, do you still remember what you told me two Friday ago before Jasmine come in for tutorial. You said to me that I am not frank and not truthful enough when speaking to you. But I see it as tactful in order not to jeopardize the friendship. But nevertheless that day I went home and did some self-evaluation and found out indeed what Joseph says is true. So after I admitted to a mistake, the next thing that I should do is to correct this mistake. So starting from that Friday, I have fine-tuned my style when speaking to Joseph. Since Joseph does not appreciate people who speak nicely to him so I changed to speak bluntly to him. Tell you straight in your face regarding any situation. So don’t blame me for speaking like that because it was you who point out my mistake and I have acknowledged this mistake.


Elvin Ker 郭川豪 is here @ 14:04
__________________________________________________________________





**My Profile**




My Stats


-Loyal Liverpool Fan-

-jersey no.99

Photobucket

Ker Chuan Hao Elvin

郭川豪

24 February 1986

Age: 27

E-mail: Chem_rulez@hotmail.com

Born in the Year: Tiger

Photobucket

Horoscope:Pisces

Photobucket

School Attended

Ngee Ann Polytechnic
Diploma in Chemical Engineering (2004 - 2007)


Photobucket


Jurongville Secondary School (1999 - 2003)
GCE N & O Level


Photobucket

Fuhua Primary School (1993-1998)
PSLE


Photobucket

Favourite EPL club

Liverpool


Photobucket

Favourite Soccer Player

David James


Photobucket

Favourite Wrestler

The Undertaker


Photobucket

Favourite NBA team

New York Knicks


<Photobucket


~MY TARGET FOR THE REST OF 2013 (JULY - DEC)`-




1) Make god friends with incoming year 1
2) Get A Good GPA for the 7th Semester in CBC NTU (at least GPA 3.5)
3) Participate in more running events
4) Run 10 km under 1 hour 15 mins during AHM 10km run in september



~My Links`




Links