**Is 2A08 united?**
Dec 2005-Jan 2006
After the graduation photo-taking on mid-December 2005, a lot of thoughts had come to my mind. I always think fate had a hand on bringing us as a class. Why the class did not cherish such fate? It is sad and disheartening to see the class nowadays. I go to tutorial every day in the hope that the lesson will end soon. It is like a dysfunctional class. A lot of class politics happened since semester one. There was the condemnation game played by certain group of the class. Condemning different classmates at different semester and proudly claiming that you had condemned that person. Hello, there is nothing to be proud of ok? It was really sad that such games were being played. When the photo was taken, everyone was faking their smile. Very sad. From my point of view, this class is not united; it is very much a divided class. No class spirit, no sense of belonging, no whatever. Do you really like to be in such class? I am very upset that I am in this class. My only hope now is that I would graduate successfully by June 2007. I had always hoped that actual graduation day would come faster and free me from such torture.
I had met some of my secondary school friends during this period of time. I am really glad that some of my former classmates had a lot of good time in their new institutes. On hearing that they have found a good bunch of friends make me very relieved.
On the brighter note, I am happy that Zi Xian is making good recovery. Studied with him at the school library on Saturday 7 Jan and was really pleased to see him making good progress in his recovery.
Went to orchard with Kathleen and Zi Xian on Saturday afternoon, saw Cheng Yee at there. What a coincidence. Although Zi Xian and me had been very good friends for the past four semesters, this is the first time I went window shopping with Zi Xian.
After the graduation photo-taking on mid-December 2005, a lot of thoughts had come to my mind. I always think fate had a hand on bringing us as a class. Why the class did not cherish such fate? It is sad and disheartening to see the class nowadays. I go to tutorial every day in the hope that the lesson will end soon. It is like a dysfunctional class. A lot of class politics happened since semester one. There was the condemnation game played by certain group of the class. Condemning different classmates at different semester and proudly claiming that you had condemned that person. Hello, there is nothing to be proud of ok? It was really sad that such games were being played. When the photo was taken, everyone was faking their smile. Very sad. From my point of view, this class is not united; it is very much a divided class. No class spirit, no sense of belonging, no whatever. Do you really like to be in such class? I am very upset that I am in this class. My only hope now is that I would graduate successfully by June 2007. I had always hoped that actual graduation day would come faster and free me from such torture.
I had met some of my secondary school friends during this period of time. I am really glad that some of my former classmates had a lot of good time in their new institutes. On hearing that they have found a good bunch of friends make me very relieved.
On the brighter note, I am happy that Zi Xian is making good recovery. Studied with him at the school library on Saturday 7 Jan and was really pleased to see him making good progress in his recovery.
Went to orchard with Kathleen and Zi Xian on Saturday afternoon, saw Cheng Yee at there. What a coincidence. Although Zi Xian and me had been very good friends for the past four semesters, this is the first time I went window shopping with Zi Xian.
__________________________________________________________________