<----CHR 14.7.07-----> WELCOME TO ELVIN KER CHUAN HAO BLOG
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3317981804659512953?origin\x3dhttp://chem-rulez86.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, October 14, 2005

**I need to apologize**



Sorry that i had not update my blog for such a long time. Nothing worthy to update. I feel that there is a serious need to apologise to Steven for what happen today Oct 13. He really tried hard to start some sort of conversation, but I give lukewarm response. Even to all the people whom he introduce to me today. I always felt that Steven is a nice person. But i just do not know why I do not like to talk much. This semester break I really did some serious rethinking. I recount all the bad behavior shown to 2AO8 classmates. I finally know why my relationship with 2AO8 mates had always seemingly stalled at a certain level. COMMUNICATION. Today i met a certain Chris if i am not wrong through steven. He pointed out that I did not open up much and after thinking about some of the thing he talk about, it makes a lot of sense. My relationship with 2AO8 mates always stalled because i did not really open to them much. I had always try to bring my friendship with Melvin, Wei Jian, Bernard Lim, Yi Hui, PY, CY, Felicia to another level. But always there is something stopping me from doing so. I just do not seem to open up to them. Looking through Friendster today, I felt really envious. Many of my friends have photo taken with their own gang of friends. I felt so envy. I ask myself when is my last time I take with my gang of friends? That was quite a while ago and it is with my secondary school friends. Pathetic right? All my photo taken with my polytechnic friends is all group/class photo. My best mates in NP is Tze Hian. Have I ever taken any photo with him other than that of class photo. Never. That tell you the story i guess. Semester 4 which will commence from 31 Oct will be the last semester we will be together as a united 2AO8 class. That is because the fifth semester, the cohort will be going to Industrial attachment. Semester 6, we will be posted to class of our elective choice. Be it Pharma or Petrol if i am not wrong. Went out with Bernard Tan, Ming Chuen to eat seoul garden on monday 10 Oct. A funny thing happen. When Bernard Tan is at the table, there will be some conversation. But when it is left with me and MC at the table, there is little or no conversation. MC and I had been good mates for semesters already and there is still no sign of me opening up. the reason that I do not have much friends and the ever stalling relationship with 2AO8 mates is because of me, the problem lies with me. I think the key lies in me. The onus is on me to open up drastically in sem 4. Or not i think i will live to regret. You see when any 2AO8 people want to go out to chilled out or something like that, Elvin Ker name will appears at the bottom of that list. This is for real even though I do not like to admit. The IS module appointment is on monday 17 Oct. I still have not make up my mind of the modules i am choosing, even not having the slightest idea what i am going to choose. The scenario of going to IS class with the prospects of meeting stranges just freak me out. I guess i will have to go with the crowd. I just i will just call one of my 2AO8 mates and just choose the IS modules and timeslots they have in mind to choose. Monday 31 Oct will be the IS day. Tuesday 1 Nov will be more problematic i foresee. The CEL2.1 group will be determined and formed that day. And time and time last semester, i am being critize for whatever group i choose. I could not agree more with Wee Keong when he say I tend to take things too seriously/personally. That is the reason i got so upset/irritated so easily last semester. I think I had to make a resolution here. A resoltion for Sem 4. The resolution will be to open up more to my class mates and secondly, not to take things too personally. Talking about my work, something went on smoothly. I really need to thank ah ma, ah hong auntie, jonah for treating me so well in work.


Elvin Ker 郭川豪 is here @ 14:17
__________________________________________________________________





**My Profile**




My Stats


-Loyal Liverpool Fan-

-jersey no.99

Photobucket

Ker Chuan Hao Elvin

郭川豪

24 February 1986

Age: 27

E-mail: Chem_rulez@hotmail.com

Born in the Year: Tiger

Photobucket

Horoscope:Pisces

Photobucket

School Attended

Ngee Ann Polytechnic
Diploma in Chemical Engineering (2004 - 2007)


Photobucket


Jurongville Secondary School (1999 - 2003)
GCE N & O Level


Photobucket

Fuhua Primary School (1993-1998)
PSLE


Photobucket

Favourite EPL club

Liverpool


Photobucket

Favourite Soccer Player

David James


Photobucket

Favourite Wrestler

The Undertaker


Photobucket

Favourite NBA team

New York Knicks


<Photobucket


~MY TARGET FOR THE REST OF 2013 (JULY - DEC)`-




1) Make god friends with incoming year 1
2) Get A Good GPA for the 7th Semester in CBC NTU (at least GPA 3.5)
3) Participate in more running events
4) Run 10 km under 1 hour 15 mins during AHM 10km run in september



~My Links`




Links