**Looking forward to the class outing**
12/7/2005
Tomorrow, Wednesday (13/7) is our day for class outing. Really looking forward to the class outing in tomorrow. Yesterday went to buy the BBQ stuff with Alvin Chew, Bernard Tan and Sheila. Bought a lot of things ranging from the tongs needed for BBQ to the food stuff. Went Alvin house later to put the BBQ stuff at his house. Saw his dog which I suppose he bought recently. The dog is so cute but was shy because it is the first time the dog see me. Then went to NTUC at 888 Plaza to buy some cuttleball. Then went to Alvin house for the second time. In between the NTUC and going back to his house, we sat at a coffee shop for an hour plus. We chatted about certain thing. The class outing was one of the main talking point. I realize that it is really hard on Alvin these few weeks because of all the pressure in making the class outing a success in less than a week. Thanks a lot Alvin for all the hard work he put in and I do really hope the class would really go up to him and thanks him after the outing. I knew that the class outing matter had cause some friction between 2AO8 people. I really hope that the friction will ease off sooner rather than later. I hope that the class relationship is like the past two semesters when the class is quite united and happy. I REALLY HOPE THAT THERE WILL BE NO ONE FROM OTHER CLASS WHO WILL HAVE ANY ATTEMPT TO TRY TO CREATE CONFLICT WITHIN 2AO8. This message is convey to certain idiotic people in our lecture hall. I also know that the class outing saga had seriously jeopardized 2AO8 relationship with 2AO7. But I really do hope these problems will be resolved soon and hopefully our relationship will be back to normal in no time. Sometimes being ignorance of things happening around you will make you a happy person as you do not need to bother so much about thing that does not concern you. It made me sad to know all the unhappy events that are happening. And I could not agree more with Alvin Chew when he told me that being ignorance is definitely bliss. Look at the 2A06 people, I always look at them in envy because they always seem happy and very united within their group. They do not bother about what is happening about other class and are contended with the companionship of their friends. Later at night go to temple, get some kind of bursary, $400. This money come in handy as the class outing is tomorrow. Yeah looking forward to the class outing. Today went to Ngee Ann Polytechnic to study with Tze Hian and Bernard Tan. Later Su Jun and Steven come. That is all for today
Tomorrow, Wednesday (13/7) is our day for class outing. Really looking forward to the class outing in tomorrow. Yesterday went to buy the BBQ stuff with Alvin Chew, Bernard Tan and Sheila. Bought a lot of things ranging from the tongs needed for BBQ to the food stuff. Went Alvin house later to put the BBQ stuff at his house. Saw his dog which I suppose he bought recently. The dog is so cute but was shy because it is the first time the dog see me. Then went to NTUC at 888 Plaza to buy some cuttleball. Then went to Alvin house for the second time. In between the NTUC and going back to his house, we sat at a coffee shop for an hour plus. We chatted about certain thing. The class outing was one of the main talking point. I realize that it is really hard on Alvin these few weeks because of all the pressure in making the class outing a success in less than a week. Thanks a lot Alvin for all the hard work he put in and I do really hope the class would really go up to him and thanks him after the outing. I knew that the class outing matter had cause some friction between 2AO8 people. I really hope that the friction will ease off sooner rather than later. I hope that the class relationship is like the past two semesters when the class is quite united and happy. I REALLY HOPE THAT THERE WILL BE NO ONE FROM OTHER CLASS WHO WILL HAVE ANY ATTEMPT TO TRY TO CREATE CONFLICT WITHIN 2AO8. This message is convey to certain idiotic people in our lecture hall. I also know that the class outing saga had seriously jeopardized 2AO8 relationship with 2AO7. But I really do hope these problems will be resolved soon and hopefully our relationship will be back to normal in no time. Sometimes being ignorance of things happening around you will make you a happy person as you do not need to bother so much about thing that does not concern you. It made me sad to know all the unhappy events that are happening. And I could not agree more with Alvin Chew when he told me that being ignorance is definitely bliss. Look at the 2A06 people, I always look at them in envy because they always seem happy and very united within their group. They do not bother about what is happening about other class and are contended with the companionship of their friends. Later at night go to temple, get some kind of bursary, $400. This money come in handy as the class outing is tomorrow. Yeah looking forward to the class outing. Today went to Ngee Ann Polytechnic to study with Tze Hian and Bernard Tan. Later Su Jun and Steven come. That is all for today
__________________________________________________________________