**Had a great time at class outing**
13/7/2005
Today was the much anticipated class outing. Was really excited and wake up quite early that morning. Pack some clothes for the chalet and head to Admiralty to meet Alvin, Bernard Tan. Took 3 buses to reach Admiralty from my house. Took 180 from Boon Lay interchange and change to 187 at Bukit Panjang. And 965 from woodlands. Reach Admiralty at 10.30 am. Oh I reach there too early so have a quick breakfast at KFC. We suppose to meet at 11am. Then meet Alvin first and Bernard Tan came at bit late because he had valid reason. So we then went to the wet market to get the stingray with the help of Alvin mum. Then we head to the bus-stop to take 912 to Alvin house. Meet Sheila there also. We arrive at Alvin house next. Alvin dog was there to greet us upon arrival at Alvin house. Left his house at around 2 plus and from there we head to LOYANG ALOHA, the destination for our class outing this semester. Reach there around 3 plus because we took cab there. But along the way, we found out that we have left some stuff at Alvin house. So Alvin phoned Su Jun to buy the butter and Joseph to take the cuttleball we left at Alvin house. Also happening along the way was some message I receive from Tze Hian. One of the message really hurt me. The extract from that message is something like this. You really hate me that much and Are you faking me? These words really hurt me. But now everything is ok already after a chat with him. I want to thanks Wei Jian for hearing my problem during the chalet. I was quite please with the turnout for this class outing. With the exception of Bernard Lim, every member of 2AO8 were at that chalet. I am also pleased that some 2A05 and 2A07 come to join us. One of the event that happen that led me to feel disappointed is that one of the 2A05 people bring his girlfriend with him. But the matter is resolved now. Later at around midnight, went to downtown east Pasir Ris bowl with Tze Hian for some bowling game. Play three games. But the performance of the three games is quite disappointing. Average only around fifty odd pins. Need more practice. Later at around one plus am, 2AO8 people gathered together to discuss about Tze Hian and let him know how we felt about his odd behavior this semester. I hope the class will really give him that chance to change. This chalet make me realize that I am not a good friend. I always thought that by printing notes to you friend makes you a good friend. But I realize that down deep that I had flopped badly as a friend. Can someone give me the definition of what makes a good friend? A good friend should always listen to your friend problems and spent quality time with them. I think I had flopped badly in that area. I did not know Tze Hian faced so many problems back home and I have never spent quality time with any of my 2AO8 classmates. I have never spent time outside curriculum time with any of my 2A08 friends. If you ask any 2AO8 people whether they have gone out with Elvin Ker other than Study purpose. Their answer will be a NO. This really shows what kind of friend I was. Sorry 2AO8 friends, I really have neglect your guys and take your guys for granted. I am really sorry. The class also talks about the class representative issue. I am really touched to know that your guys had always liked me to be your class rep. Thanks You class. But let me state this clear. Alvin Chew is 2AO8 class rep for this semester and I am sure it will continue for next semester. I do not see me being the class rep for the foreseeable future. Never. Alvin had done a good job and the class should be appreciative of what Alvin had done to the class. Alvin made the class outing possible with his organization skill and he had strong leadership skill, a passion to serve the class which is needed to be a good class rep. I lacked those qualities sadly, this I had to admit. So class please thanks Alvin for all the good work had done for the class when you guys see him the next time. Went home with Alvin, Kenneth, Wee Keong and Bernard Tan. Reach home around 1-2 pm then the next thing I was in bed. Really exhausted. I had a great class outing. I really do hope 2AO8 friends also feel the same thing.
Update..
Here are 1 photo we took in the chalet..
2AO8 Class Photo
Today was the much anticipated class outing. Was really excited and wake up quite early that morning. Pack some clothes for the chalet and head to Admiralty to meet Alvin, Bernard Tan. Took 3 buses to reach Admiralty from my house. Took 180 from Boon Lay interchange and change to 187 at Bukit Panjang. And 965 from woodlands. Reach Admiralty at 10.30 am. Oh I reach there too early so have a quick breakfast at KFC. We suppose to meet at 11am. Then meet Alvin first and Bernard Tan came at bit late because he had valid reason. So we then went to the wet market to get the stingray with the help of Alvin mum. Then we head to the bus-stop to take 912 to Alvin house. Meet Sheila there also. We arrive at Alvin house next. Alvin dog was there to greet us upon arrival at Alvin house. Left his house at around 2 plus and from there we head to LOYANG ALOHA, the destination for our class outing this semester. Reach there around 3 plus because we took cab there. But along the way, we found out that we have left some stuff at Alvin house. So Alvin phoned Su Jun to buy the butter and Joseph to take the cuttleball we left at Alvin house. Also happening along the way was some message I receive from Tze Hian. One of the message really hurt me. The extract from that message is something like this. You really hate me that much and Are you faking me? These words really hurt me. But now everything is ok already after a chat with him. I want to thanks Wei Jian for hearing my problem during the chalet. I was quite please with the turnout for this class outing. With the exception of Bernard Lim, every member of 2AO8 were at that chalet. I am also pleased that some 2A05 and 2A07 come to join us. One of the event that happen that led me to feel disappointed is that one of the 2A05 people bring his girlfriend with him. But the matter is resolved now. Later at around midnight, went to downtown east Pasir Ris bowl with Tze Hian for some bowling game. Play three games. But the performance of the three games is quite disappointing. Average only around fifty odd pins. Need more practice. Later at around one plus am, 2AO8 people gathered together to discuss about Tze Hian and let him know how we felt about his odd behavior this semester. I hope the class will really give him that chance to change. This chalet make me realize that I am not a good friend. I always thought that by printing notes to you friend makes you a good friend. But I realize that down deep that I had flopped badly as a friend. Can someone give me the definition of what makes a good friend? A good friend should always listen to your friend problems and spent quality time with them. I think I had flopped badly in that area. I did not know Tze Hian faced so many problems back home and I have never spent quality time with any of my 2AO8 classmates. I have never spent time outside curriculum time with any of my 2A08 friends. If you ask any 2AO8 people whether they have gone out with Elvin Ker other than Study purpose. Their answer will be a NO. This really shows what kind of friend I was. Sorry 2AO8 friends, I really have neglect your guys and take your guys for granted. I am really sorry. The class also talks about the class representative issue. I am really touched to know that your guys had always liked me to be your class rep. Thanks You class. But let me state this clear. Alvin Chew is 2AO8 class rep for this semester and I am sure it will continue for next semester. I do not see me being the class rep for the foreseeable future. Never. Alvin had done a good job and the class should be appreciative of what Alvin had done to the class. Alvin made the class outing possible with his organization skill and he had strong leadership skill, a passion to serve the class which is needed to be a good class rep. I lacked those qualities sadly, this I had to admit. So class please thanks Alvin for all the good work had done for the class when you guys see him the next time. Went home with Alvin, Kenneth, Wee Keong and Bernard Tan. Reach home around 1-2 pm then the next thing I was in bed. Really exhausted. I had a great class outing. I really do hope 2AO8 friends also feel the same thing.
Update..
Here are 1 photo we took in the chalet..
2AO8 Class Photo
__________________________________________________________________