<----CHR 14.7.07-----> WELCOME TO ELVIN KER CHUAN HAO BLOG
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3317981804659512953?origin\x3dhttp://chem-rulez86.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, July 9, 2005

**Group Project are a headache**



I am feeling quite down these days. I really hope that I live in the world where there is free of worry, troubles and uncertainties. Looking back to the events that happen this semester, I rally hope that some of the unhappy events had not happen. First is the problem of group project. This is the MOST unhappy problems I face really this semester. I remember vividly Hassan was the odd one out when the grouping of ICBE/OIC project which requires us to design a poster. He was later group with Ming Chuen, Yi Hui and Joseph if I am not wrong. However deep down in my heart, I know that Hassan did not want to be in the same group as Joseph and Yi Hui. Because of this incident, I realize that sometimes people tend to be selfish and not consider about others when one has to choose a group to work with. People tend to choose group mates of the same race. Hassan was left out and put into a group which he does not like because of my apparent selfishness. I start to feel bad from that onwards and vowed to myself to let Hassan be in the group of his choice in Level 2.2 at all cost. The first day of the new semester was a Tuesday and 2A08 had to choose our chemical engineering lab 2.2 groups. I choose to be with Ming Chuen, Bernard Tan and Wee Keong. I had chosen the best possible group to be with really. And Hassan was group with Alvin Chew, Kenneth and Tze Hian. I was happy that Hassan was in that group because I knew that Alvin and Kenneth will share the work equally and of course treat Hassan well. Then came the TPHM project. Alvin had chosen his group. Kenneth, Alvin, Sheila, Seok Cheng then Gerald form Alvin group. I had already decided with my CEL2.2 group that we are sticking together for the TPHM project. But one day before the tutorial, Hassan told me that he had no group and wanted to group with me. But looking at the scenario, I thought that Hassan deserve to be in a better group. So I let him be with Wee Keong, Bernard Tan and Ming Chuen. Then I was left with Tze Hian and Joseph. I decided to form a group with them. But Alvin, Sheila, Bernard Tan and Ming Chuen voiced their disapproval of my group. They think that they will have limited contribution to the project and hope I choose a better group for the project. I understand their worry about my group member not doing work and really thank them for their concern. But this group was chosen by me and I will bear full responsibility in the event that I failed this project. EMAT was next up and this is the moment when I really had a fall out with Tze Hian. Initially my EMAT report group consists of me, Wee keong, Bernard Tan, Joseph and Ming Chuen. But Wee Keong left us for the other group because the other group short of people. Then my group is left with Bernard Tan, Joseph, me and Ming Chuen. Alvin group had Su Jun, Kenneth and Hassan. The odd one out was Tze Hian and my group made the stand that Tze Hian was not welcomed in my group. It was really nice of Alvin to take in Tze Hian despite opposition from his group member. Thanks a lot Alvin. Then ENV was the next module where there is a group project needed to be submitted. This ENV project allow cross class so Hassan had chosen Teng Yong and Xin Wei to be in his group. He needed one more member so he approached me whether I am willing to let Wee Keong join their group. I was ok with the suggestion but got a scolding from Bernard Tan. But I am ok because it is my fault. Then Tze Hian found out that he is group less and start hurling vulgarities. Get quite offended but forgive him le. Friendship is all about compromise and accommodation. Have to get on with life. Lucky I always have good people around me for example Bernard Tan, Alvin Chew, Ming Chuen and Sheila. Thanks for all your encouragement that you guys have given me for this semester. Hope the group saga will not continue to next semester or not I will be really sad. That is all for the latest entry.


Elvin Ker 郭川豪 is here @ 13:16
__________________________________________________________________





**My Profile**




My Stats


-Loyal Liverpool Fan-

-jersey no.99

Photobucket

Ker Chuan Hao Elvin

郭川豪

24 February 1986

Age: 27

E-mail: Chem_rulez@hotmail.com

Born in the Year: Tiger

Photobucket

Horoscope:Pisces

Photobucket

School Attended

Ngee Ann Polytechnic
Diploma in Chemical Engineering (2004 - 2007)


Photobucket


Jurongville Secondary School (1999 - 2003)
GCE N & O Level


Photobucket

Fuhua Primary School (1993-1998)
PSLE


Photobucket

Favourite EPL club

Liverpool


Photobucket

Favourite Soccer Player

David James


Photobucket

Favourite Wrestler

The Undertaker


Photobucket

Favourite NBA team

New York Knicks


<Photobucket


~MY TARGET FOR THE REST OF 2013 (JULY - DEC)`-




1) Make god friends with incoming year 1
2) Get A Good GPA for the 7th Semester in CBC NTU (at least GPA 3.5)
3) Participate in more running events
4) Run 10 km under 1 hour 15 mins during AHM 10km run in september



~My Links`




Links