**Common Test week**
18/05/2005-24/07/2005
Firstly I would like to thank Sheila for the encouraging word she sent to me via SMS before the common test. Thanks for the feedback you have given me and I will do the necessary self-evaluation especially on the point that I often appear stress. And of course Sheila, I will try to be happy always.
Monday (18/7)-Nothing unusual happen. Study with Tze Hian in school. Then went to work at around 3.
Tuesday( 19/7)-Flipped through some ACEP tutorial then off to work again.
Wednesday (20/7)- Finally the arrival first paper for common test. Mr. Joel was late and we start the paper later than people taking other paper. ACEP paper was quite easy. Not too certain about question 1 but I do not see me losing losing mark in question 2 and 3. Then went home to rest before studying ENV.
Thursday (21/7)- ENV paper was next up and man the paper was easy. I really regretted not studying harder for the paper. Cost me around 20 marks for not studying hard. The most infuriating thing is I wrote 1000 as 10 to the power of 4. Really a big blunder and I will cost me around 7 marks just because of this mistake as the question is just a part question and the error will be brought down affecting all the other answer. Study EMAT later that night.
Friday (22/7)- Today sat for 2 common test paper. EMAT in the morning followed by TPHM in the afternoon. My EMAT really sucks big time. What is the 2 types of solid solution alloys. What is inter-metallic compound. What is the Strain. What is yield point? My mind was full of question mark when I do the paper. I was like I have never come across these terms. The terms look so profound to me, a total stranger. I left the test venue after 45 mins, I really have nothing to write on the paper. Anyway at the start of the semester, I had already predicted that I will not score well in EMAT. I will be joyous if I got around 70 marks for the paper. Read through the TPHM tutorial as part of the preparation for the test during the break between the two papers. Think can do well. Should be able to get at least 40/50.
Firstly I would like to thank Sheila for the encouraging word she sent to me via SMS before the common test. Thanks for the feedback you have given me and I will do the necessary self-evaluation especially on the point that I often appear stress. And of course Sheila, I will try to be happy always.
Monday (18/7)-Nothing unusual happen. Study with Tze Hian in school. Then went to work at around 3.
Tuesday( 19/7)-Flipped through some ACEP tutorial then off to work again.
Wednesday (20/7)- Finally the arrival first paper for common test. Mr. Joel was late and we start the paper later than people taking other paper. ACEP paper was quite easy. Not too certain about question 1 but I do not see me losing losing mark in question 2 and 3. Then went home to rest before studying ENV.
Thursday (21/7)- ENV paper was next up and man the paper was easy. I really regretted not studying harder for the paper. Cost me around 20 marks for not studying hard. The most infuriating thing is I wrote 1000 as 10 to the power of 4. Really a big blunder and I will cost me around 7 marks just because of this mistake as the question is just a part question and the error will be brought down affecting all the other answer. Study EMAT later that night.
Friday (22/7)- Today sat for 2 common test paper. EMAT in the morning followed by TPHM in the afternoon. My EMAT really sucks big time. What is the 2 types of solid solution alloys. What is inter-metallic compound. What is the Strain. What is yield point? My mind was full of question mark when I do the paper. I was like I have never come across these terms. The terms look so profound to me, a total stranger. I left the test venue after 45 mins, I really have nothing to write on the paper. Anyway at the start of the semester, I had already predicted that I will not score well in EMAT. I will be joyous if I got around 70 marks for the paper. Read through the TPHM tutorial as part of the preparation for the test during the break between the two papers. Think can do well. Should be able to get at least 40/50.
__________________________________________________________________