**Common Test result**
26/7/2005
Got back 3 common test papers today. Quite please with my own performance. First paper back is ACEP at 8am. Very please with the result. Who would not be please when they score 60/60 for the paper? Then got EMAT at 12 noon and was glad I got 82/100. Did not study quite hard for the paper so was taken by surprise by the result I got. But I must admit Mr. Aurora mark quite leniently for the paper. Got back TPHM at around 4 pm. Quite disappointed with TPHM. Only 45/50, expected to do better than that. But never mind, overall the result of the three modules is pleasing.
Summary: ACEP 60/60, EMAT 82/100, TPHM 45/50
Got back 3 common test papers today. Quite please with my own performance. First paper back is ACEP at 8am. Very please with the result. Who would not be please when they score 60/60 for the paper? Then got EMAT at 12 noon and was glad I got 82/100. Did not study quite hard for the paper so was taken by surprise by the result I got. But I must admit Mr. Aurora mark quite leniently for the paper. Got back TPHM at around 4 pm. Quite disappointed with TPHM. Only 45/50, expected to do better than that. But never mind, overall the result of the three modules is pleasing.
Summary: ACEP 60/60, EMAT 82/100, TPHM 45/50
__________________________________________________________________