**Going well in level 2.2**
Hi everyone, It had been a long time since I last update the blog. This is due to all my school and part-time work committment. But i am back.
Today I found out to my horror that the common test time table had been finalised.Below are the common test time shedule for the upcoming july 2005 common test.
20/07/2005 ACEP
21/07/2005 ENV
22/07/2005 EMAT,TPHM
My horror does not stop there. I found out that I will be sitting for 2 paper on 22/07/2005 Friday. How on earth i am going to prepare for 2 paper in 1 day.
Let me analyse the module I am taking
Analysis of Chemical Engineering Processes(ACEP)- Doing fine. Chapter 1 is just a revision of one of the first year module,ICBE. So it is pretty easy. Chapter 2 and 3 is a bit difficult. But after doing some example, think can inderstand le.
Environmental technology(ENV)- Another module that I am doing pretty fine. The tutorial question up till now are quite manageable.
Engineering Material- Record breaking module. How on earth i understand what Timothy Aurora is teaching. Teaching 28 power point slides in 28 minutes. And teaching as if like talking to himself in the lecture. And speaking in a slang that I could not understand. Luckily this module is very theory based. So just have to memorise.
Transfer process- Heat and Mass(TPHM): The most difficult of the four examinationable module. Very calculation based. Need a lot of interpolation to find the physical properties of fluid. 1 question need to take at least half an hour to do and a lot of formula need to be used for just 1 question. Take quite a while to understand the module. But now doing better and more confidence in tackling the question already.
With the class outing set tentative on the study break, i do really hope that there is someone in 2AO8 will really organize it and make the outing a sucess. And not a empty talk. But i am quite sceptical. I think i will end up being empty talk. Sorry if I offend any 2AO8 friends. Today get really irritated with MR. Ang. Tze Hian really make me want to give him fire. Irritate me before the CEL2.2 start. And continue that in the ENV tutorial. before the CEL2.2, he ask crap that really irritate me. He ask me whether i print the ENV tutorial 4 and say i print for myself and say something about selfishness. When in the hell did i print ENV tutorial for myself only. If i print the tutorial only for myself, then where the hell did u get your ENV tutorial 2 and 3. Better get your facts right before u speak , ok? No wonder his CEL2.2 lab group member are unhappy with him. Also his lab report calculation copy from our group one. At least u copy change the style a bit la. But when I saw their report and especially the part which zi xian do, I thought this is my group report. After that when Mr. Quinn give us back our ENV tutorial 3, Zi Xian was like very happy cos his tutorial got 10/10 and say something which really irritate me but i forgot what he say. My heart say yeah la, u copy wholesale from my work of cos u got full mark la. And i also remember that when zi xian copy my ENV tutorial, he pass a lot of comment about my work. For example, he say i write a lot of crap in my answer. My heart is saying u copy people work still want to talk so much. really infuriating. And when he want to buy drink during lecture break, he will ask me for my cash card. That why my cash card need to top up twice this month. He think I am ATM. Excuse me, I AM NOT AN ATM. I must really stop all this nonsense soon. If he provoke me up to an extend that i could not take it anymore, i make sure he really feel sorry what he had done. No wonder he is the talk of the 2AO8 recntly. Most of them is bad thing about him which is very TRUE. Zi Xian, if u read this blog, u will realise that during ENV tutorial, NOBODY want to sit with u expect me. U BETTER GO AND EVALUATE YOURSELF. With that i will end today's blog. Good night
Today I found out to my horror that the common test time table had been finalised.Below are the common test time shedule for the upcoming july 2005 common test.
20/07/2005 ACEP
21/07/2005 ENV
22/07/2005 EMAT,TPHM
My horror does not stop there. I found out that I will be sitting for 2 paper on 22/07/2005 Friday. How on earth i am going to prepare for 2 paper in 1 day.
Let me analyse the module I am taking
Analysis of Chemical Engineering Processes(ACEP)- Doing fine. Chapter 1 is just a revision of one of the first year module,ICBE. So it is pretty easy. Chapter 2 and 3 is a bit difficult. But after doing some example, think can inderstand le.
Environmental technology(ENV)- Another module that I am doing pretty fine. The tutorial question up till now are quite manageable.
Engineering Material- Record breaking module. How on earth i understand what Timothy Aurora is teaching. Teaching 28 power point slides in 28 minutes. And teaching as if like talking to himself in the lecture. And speaking in a slang that I could not understand. Luckily this module is very theory based. So just have to memorise.
Transfer process- Heat and Mass(TPHM): The most difficult of the four examinationable module. Very calculation based. Need a lot of interpolation to find the physical properties of fluid. 1 question need to take at least half an hour to do and a lot of formula need to be used for just 1 question. Take quite a while to understand the module. But now doing better and more confidence in tackling the question already.
With the class outing set tentative on the study break, i do really hope that there is someone in 2AO8 will really organize it and make the outing a sucess. And not a empty talk. But i am quite sceptical. I think i will end up being empty talk. Sorry if I offend any 2AO8 friends. Today get really irritated with MR. Ang. Tze Hian really make me want to give him fire. Irritate me before the CEL2.2 start. And continue that in the ENV tutorial. before the CEL2.2, he ask crap that really irritate me. He ask me whether i print the ENV tutorial 4 and say i print for myself and say something about selfishness. When in the hell did i print ENV tutorial for myself only. If i print the tutorial only for myself, then where the hell did u get your ENV tutorial 2 and 3. Better get your facts right before u speak , ok? No wonder his CEL2.2 lab group member are unhappy with him. Also his lab report calculation copy from our group one. At least u copy change the style a bit la. But when I saw their report and especially the part which zi xian do, I thought this is my group report. After that when Mr. Quinn give us back our ENV tutorial 3, Zi Xian was like very happy cos his tutorial got 10/10 and say something which really irritate me but i forgot what he say. My heart say yeah la, u copy wholesale from my work of cos u got full mark la. And i also remember that when zi xian copy my ENV tutorial, he pass a lot of comment about my work. For example, he say i write a lot of crap in my answer. My heart is saying u copy people work still want to talk so much. really infuriating. And when he want to buy drink during lecture break, he will ask me for my cash card. That why my cash card need to top up twice this month. He think I am ATM. Excuse me, I AM NOT AN ATM. I must really stop all this nonsense soon. If he provoke me up to an extend that i could not take it anymore, i make sure he really feel sorry what he had done. No wonder he is the talk of the 2AO8 recntly. Most of them is bad thing about him which is very TRUE. Zi Xian, if u read this blog, u will realise that during ENV tutorial, NOBODY want to sit with u expect me. U BETTER GO AND EVALUATE YOURSELF. With that i will end today's blog. Good night
__________________________________________________________________