**Clinical Finishing the difference as Milan in good position to reach final**
Milan beat PSV 2-0 yesterday but in reality the scoreeline flatter Milan as PSV outplay them in the second half and should have at least score a vital away goal
But tough luck for Hiddink PSV as Milan are more clinical in front of goal
Milan coach Ancelotti admitted that PSV does not deserved to lose 2-0
But if I were not an football fan, i would have thought that PSV is playing at home
It was a pulsating match
End to end football
PSV had chance to score that vital away goal but Milan Brazillian keeeper Dida was equal to eveything PSV threw at him
It was the PSV keeper which caught my eye with several stunning save
PSV are indebted to their keeper which ironically is another Brazillian which kept the scoreline to 2-0
Heurelho Gomes is the new name in the scouting list of several top club in European football after having a very good game
In my opinon, Gomes may be sold this summer if a top club make a concrete bid for the Brazillian.
Who say Brazil weak link is their goalkeeping when the two of the top european club have Brazillian as their NO.1 and playing well
For tonight game, my favorite club Liverpool will be up against Chelsea in the other Champion League Semi Fianl first leg tie
If i am a betting man, i will pick Liverpool in the 1X2.
It is good business as 1 dollar will yield around 5.9
I will take Liverpool in the 1/2 goal where it is yield around 1.4 dollar per dollar bet
I am pretty confident this game will have 3 goal which the odd is around the 3.5 dollar mark
I will put my money on A-A on the half-time/full-time where there is around 10 dollar to be won per dollar wager
My pick for the pick the score will be Chelsea 1 Liverpool 2 which when i last saw the odd at Singapore Pools is worth 17 dollar per dollar wager
I think Luis Garcia and Liverpool will score first in the match
I will be watching the match later on April 28, 2.35am at Channel 5
So hope u will enjoy the match and Liverpool will emerge from the match winner of the first leg and take a helthy lead to Anfield
But tough luck for Hiddink PSV as Milan are more clinical in front of goal
Milan coach Ancelotti admitted that PSV does not deserved to lose 2-0
But if I were not an football fan, i would have thought that PSV is playing at home
It was a pulsating match
End to end football
PSV had chance to score that vital away goal but Milan Brazillian keeeper Dida was equal to eveything PSV threw at him
It was the PSV keeper which caught my eye with several stunning save
PSV are indebted to their keeper which ironically is another Brazillian which kept the scoreline to 2-0
Heurelho Gomes is the new name in the scouting list of several top club in European football after having a very good game
In my opinon, Gomes may be sold this summer if a top club make a concrete bid for the Brazillian.
Who say Brazil weak link is their goalkeeping when the two of the top european club have Brazillian as their NO.1 and playing well
For tonight game, my favorite club Liverpool will be up against Chelsea in the other Champion League Semi Fianl first leg tie
If i am a betting man, i will pick Liverpool in the 1X2.
It is good business as 1 dollar will yield around 5.9
I will take Liverpool in the 1/2 goal where it is yield around 1.4 dollar per dollar bet
I am pretty confident this game will have 3 goal which the odd is around the 3.5 dollar mark
I will put my money on A-A on the half-time/full-time where there is around 10 dollar to be won per dollar wager
My pick for the pick the score will be Chelsea 1 Liverpool 2 which when i last saw the odd at Singapore Pools is worth 17 dollar per dollar wager
I think Luis Garcia and Liverpool will score first in the match
I will be watching the match later on April 28, 2.35am at Channel 5
So hope u will enjoy the match and Liverpool will emerge from the match winner of the first leg and take a helthy lead to Anfield
__________________________________________________________________