**BuSy DaY***
2day i went out to look 4 job with my sis..
Then went 2 walk around the shopping centre 2 try & find more job..
I was lucky 2 find one more..
Then me end up putting my name in the 2 job..
apply 4 two jobs..
waiting 4 them to call me..
but i think is no hope liao la..
saw shou gui before leaving the shopping mall..
so lucky cos this is the second time i saw him since my break..
and my break is just five days old only..
tonight got one BIG game..
LIVERPOOL(my favourite team) vs Juventus..
I predict liverpool will win at anfield..
hope it will be an exciting match..
Then went 2 walk around the shopping centre 2 try & find more job..
I was lucky 2 find one more..
Then me end up putting my name in the 2 job..
apply 4 two jobs..
waiting 4 them to call me..
but i think is no hope liao la..
saw shou gui before leaving the shopping mall..
so lucky cos this is the second time i saw him since my break..
and my break is just five days old only..
tonight got one BIG game..
LIVERPOOL(my favourite team) vs Juventus..
I predict liverpool will win at anfield..
hope it will be an exciting match..
__________________________________________________________________